With Innovative Environments
- This position requires a well-organized, detail-oriented planner who can multi-task and operate efficiently and effectively in a collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of architectural signage and graphic products.
Comprehensive understanding of signage functionality including estimating, job building, sign department media (materials) definitions, and sign charge definitions.
- Understand proper sign design fundamentals.
- Basic knowledge of ADA Signage Code.
- Basic understanding of installing complex projects.
- Desire to contribute to innovations in products and practices
- Clear communication skills with supervisors, colleagues, clients, outside contractors, and consultants are necessary.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem solving and ability to work well under pressure and without constant supervision.
- Ability to review and understand blueprints, site drawings and architectural documents.
- Attend site surveys and project walk-throughs as needed.
- Develop and manage multiple project schedules simultaneously.
- Lead client’s projects from inception to completion and serve as the “front line” of contact.
- Update all stakeholders of the project status on a weekly basis.
- Assist with in-house and contracted sign installations.
- Interface with customers and prospects, outside installation and sublet vendors.
- Attend weekly company production meetings.
- Track project schedule milestones.
- Review shop drawings and copy layouts prior to submission to the client.
- Ability to edit drawings and clearly communicate changes to the art department.
- Have a sense of urgency on your projects.
- Track project costs and keep the project within budget.
- Help with monthly progress billings to general contractors. (Knowledge of AIA invoicing a plus).
- Accurate- take pride in your work and make sure it is accurate before you pass it to a client or colleague.
- Be able to work a schedule that may include some time outside a standard work week in order to keep a job on track.
- Manage scope changes in the project.
- Be able to pivot and problem solve efficiently while maintaining a good attitude.
- Be a team player.
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Google Suites preferred. Knowledge of Fieldwire, Signagent, Trello or other productivity programs are a plus.
- Abide by our core values:
- Live and work by the Golden Rule and remain calm under pressure.
- We are self-starters and autonomous.
- We never settle. We strive for excellence; we own what we do and we do whatever it takes.
- We Do the Right Thing. We are trustworthy, honest and have high integrity.
- We are adults and we work without close supervision.
- 2-3 years of experience in project management, operations management or construction management.
- Work experience within a custom signage and graphics company a plus.
- BA/BS Preferred, Not required.
- PMP Certification a plus.
- Creative Problem Solving and attention to detail.