With Innovative Environments
The Lead Installer is in charge of each installation is complete until the last sign or Custom Interior piece is installed and perfect. This role is the face of Innovative Environments and all of our professional endeavors. The Lead Installer is the main onsite point of contact for the client/GC.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Previous Verifiable Experience in the Sign Industry Standards for building and assembling signage.
- Previous Verifiable Experience working on Interior Environments which requires precision planning and execution on products.
- Must be Punctual! 10 minutes early is on time.
- Keeping good records of all installations and finished products, good organization skills.
- Debrief Installation Manager & AM after every installation immediately – within 24 hours.
- Working under extreme construction conditions
- Introducing themselves as the main point of contact, sharing contact information and checking in and out with Construction & client contacts
- If any issues or unsure locations, must immediately contact Installation Mgr for help before making key decisions or installing incorrectly. Take photos, etc.
- Debriefing the PM’s with information to keep the next installation scheduled
- Be able to handle multiple ongoing projects and various dates moving constantly without missing key dates needed from clients in various Cities
- Work with Installation Manager & Fabrication Manager to make sure all projects are completed before installing.
- Log all hours on a daily basis into project
- Make sure the rest of your installation crew logs their hours on a daily basis into project
- Making sure all uninstalled signage is returned to the QC department in perfect condition and accounted for. Report any damage immediately.
- Responsible for all product you are bringing to the installation.
- Noting in fieldwire & folders of signs that were installed successfully or not able to be installed.
- Review binder/folder/fieldwire with PM/DC and Installation Manager in detail before each first installation.
- Ensure you have all equipment and tools needed for the day or installation
- Making sure all crew is equipment with proper PP & E required for all jobs
- Updating Installation Manager if anything is out of order on site before making key decisions on installation project is cleaned up and nothing left on the ground from the installation.
- Take photos of all installed projects and uploading to field wire.
- OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 Certification
- Understanding of shop power tools and installation equipment related to position.
- Good driving record with no felony moving violations.
- All time off & vacations to be cleared with Installation Manager months in advance (if at all possible) in order to cover shifts.
- Able to travel nationwide as needed (no extended periods of time.)
- Reliable transportation is a must.
- Have a neat and clean appearance at all times during working hours.