With Innovative Environments
Seeking an incredibly talented individual to work in our Design department. You will be responsible for interpreting artistic 3D Renderings and quantifying all the numeric details, such as fabrication dimensions, art dimensions, electrical floor grids, and CAD fabrication drawings for our custom shop. Your blueprints will then be used by our custom shop and Project Managers to create completely custom, perfectly constructed works of art.
You’ll need expert experience with CAD/Vectorworks, Adobe CS, CNC cut files, Sketchup, Production Art, 3D detailing and technical construction knowledge.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop construction details that comply with the overall design intent, are cost effective and are easily constructed.
- Prepare complete and concise design and construction drawings including checking and coordinating details and dimensions.
- Conduct an existing conditions survey and input information into FieldWire.
- Ongoing review and checking of the documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist in checking submittals and responding to requests for information.
- Create CNC files for fabrication.
- Review third party shop drawings.
- Create a schedule of material lists.
- Prepare graphics for output.